FirstGroup has announced a massive order of new buses for their operations which has cost them £70 million.
This is also a follow up to Stagecoach Group announcing a £97 million order for 480 buses which I’ve previously reported.
· All new vehicles fitted with free on board Wi-Fi
· More customers to benefit from on board USB charging points
· FirstGroup continues to be one of the largest operators of Low Carbon Emission Buses in the UK
· 87% of buses are DfT ‘Low Carbon Certified’ saving 4 million kgs of CO2 every year
· First Bus is proud to continue supporting British bus manufacturers, with 98% of order to be manufactured in UK