Friday 29 September 2023

London Bus Tender Awards: Metroline Retains Routes 260 & 302 With Existing Hybrid Double-Deck Buses

Transport for London (TfL) has announced the new London Bus Tender Awards, where routes 260 and 302 are retained by Metroline with existing hybrid double-deck buses.

LBSL intends to enter into new contracts for the following routes with the operators listed below:

Route 260
Retained by: Metroline
Peak Vehicle Requirement (PVR): 17
Vehicles: Existing hybrid double deck
Contract start date: 22nd June 2024
Contract end date: 18th June 2027

Route 302
Retained by: Metroline
PVR: 17
Vehicles: Existing hybrid double deck
Contract start date: 22nd June 2024
Contract end date: 18th June 2027

All of the hybrid vehicles detailed above will meet Euro VI emissions standards.

As this is another short article announcing the new London Bus Tender Awards, I'll wrap up with a roundup of my tweets posted on Twitter/X.

I invite you to follow me on Twitter/X by searching for @CLondoner92 or by clicking on the direct link to my Twitter/X page here. I'm also on BlueSky and Mastodon.

Share this page