Friday 22 December 2023

London Bus Tender Awards: RATP Dev Retains Route 411 And Abellio London Wins Route 465 With Existing Single-Deck Buses

I assume this is the last tender award of the year (2023), as we see two London bus route contracts awarded with diesel single-deck buses.

LBSL intends to enter into new contracts for the following routes with the operators listed below:

Route 411
Retained by RATP Dev London United
Peak Vehicle Requirement (PVR): 5
Vehicles: Existing single deck
Contract Start Date: 28th September 2024
Contract End Date: 27th September 2030

Route 465
Current Operator:
RATP Dev London United
New Operator: Abellio London
PVR: 7
Vehicles: Existing single deck
Contract Start Date: 29th June 2024
Contract End Date: 28th June 2030


The diesel vehicles detailed above will meet Euro VI emissions standards.

Here's a roundup of my tweets on Twitter/X.


I wish my readers and my followers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I invite you to follow me on Twitter/X by searching for @CLondoner92 or by clicking on the direct link to my Twitter/X page here. I'm also on BlueSky and Mastodon.

Share this page