Friday 31 May 2024

London Bus Tender Awards: Route B14 Retained By Stagecoach With New Single-Deck Electric Buses

With this short London Bus tender award, it has been announced that route B14 has been retained by Stagecoach with new battery-electric single-deck buses.

LBSL intends to enter into a new contract for the following route with the operator listed below:

Route B14
Retained by: Stagecoach Selkent
Peak Vehicle Requirement (PVR): 7
Vehicles: New electric single deck
Contract start date: 29th March 2025
Contract end date: 28th March 2032

New electric vehicles may enter service after the contract start date, dependent on infrastructure and/or vehicle delivery timescales.

As this is another short article, here are the highlights of my posts on X (formerly known as Twitter).

I invite you to follow me on X by searching for @CLondoner92 or by clicking on the direct link to my X page here. I'm also on BlueSky and Mastodon.

Share this page