Wednesday 12 June 2024

TfL Publishes Timetable Notice For The Refurbished 1992 Tube Stock For The Central Line Improvement Programme Passenger Service Evaluation

Transport for London (TfL) has published the London Underground's Timetable Notice for the Central Line Improvement Programme (CLIP), which is a refurbished 1992 Tube Stock used for passenger service evaluation.

The timetable can be viewed on TfL's Freedom of Information section of their website under the file name 'TTN 167-24 (Cent)_Redacted.pdf'.

The timetable notice is due to expire on Friday 9th August 2024.

If you have any comments on the refurbished 1992 Tube Stock, you can contact TfL on their website here.

Here are some of my tweets in relation to the CLIP.

I invite you to follow me on X by searching for @CLondoner92 or by clicking on the direct link to my X page here. I'm also on BlueSky and Mastodon.

Further reading
Why I Believe Transport Enthusiasts Are The Biggest Promoters Of Public Transport?

Share this page