Friday 19 July 2024

London Bus Tender Awards: Bus Operating Company Uno Wins Route 298 Contract

As this is a short London Bus Tender Award, small bus operating company Sullivan Buses loses route 298 contract to Uno (Universitybus Limited), which is owned by the University of Hertfordshire.

LBSL intends to enter into a new contract for the following route with the operator listed below:

Route 298
Current Operator: Sullivan Buses
New Operator: Uno
Peak Vehicle Requirement: 6
Vehicles: Existing diesel double deck
Contract Start Date: 8th February 2025
Contract End Date: 4th February 2028

The diesel and hybrid vehicles detailed above will meet Euro VI emissions standards.

Disappointing selection of bus vehicles because they should use new zero-emission double-deck buses, as it is vital to achieve a 100% zero-emission fleet by 2030.

As this is another short article, here are the highlights of my posts on X (formerly known as Twitter). If you have an account on X, you are welcome to like and retweet my posts.
I invite you to follow me on X by searching for @CLondoner92 or by clicking on the direct link to my X page here. I'm also on BlueSky and Mastodon.

Share this page